Once an inventory is configured and uploaded, the inventory list can be managed from the Inventory Management page.
The following description corresponds to the annotated image below:
1. Select the inventory
2. Choose a filter option to display specific inventory items
3. These are the columns specified in the configuration
4. Barcode - Select an item's barcode to display it in the bottom right of the page for scanning
5. Action - Select single or multiple items to perform an action on the right side of the page
6. Allocate items to a site - After selecting items in the Action column, choose which site to allocate those items to. Sites will then be able to accept/reject items as they are received. Read here on what sites are able to do after being allocated items from inventory