Manage Mobile Devices will allow sending messages to a single Mobile Device or a Group of Mobile Devices. Instantly contact your Mobile users with a push notification.
This can also be done from the TrialKit app: http://help.trialkit.com/solution/articles/12000030321-device-management
Open the "Manage Mobile Devices" page from under the Study menu.
Once open, see the image below for annotated instructions on use:
- Column headers are the details of each device that has logged in on the Clinical Studio app under the study.
- To send a message to an individual person select send message and fill out the text you would like to send.
- To send a message to a group of devices select the check boxes under the "Group' column, and then continue to part 4 below.
- Select "Send Group Notification" to fill out a message and send it to multiple devices.
- Use the filter to filter by site, user role, and/or device type.