Visit the Form Builder Overview for a reference to all the elements shown on the Form Builder screen.
This article serves as a simple guide to build forms.
Note, the form builder comes pre-loaded with the same forms as the study that was Used to Copy. These forms can be re-used, changed, or deleted.
This article will cover the steps in creating new forms from scratch. All of these makeup steps 4-6 in the Study Building Process.
- Create a New or Editing a Form
- Repeat step 1 for all forms needed in the study
- Add additional Fields
- Ensure the registration/enrollment form for the study (as defined here) has at least one log field identified.
- Build Form Logic and Edit Checks
- Copying, Moving & Reusing Forms
- Identify which forms are log forms. These are forms that can be collected anytime
- Other Form Building Tools that you can review for how to use tools like the preview, auto-validation and design notification messages
- Making Form Changes can be done after go-live anytime needed
- As you make changes, be sure to test them. You can do this by entering test data in the Subject Manager
- Continue on with the Study Building Guide. Keep up the good work!