After a new version is created, and sites have been included in that version, the system will include any future enrolled subjects in that version. Any subjects that already existed at a site will remain on a prior version unless they are migrated to the more recent version.
Important notes when migrating subjects:
- All changes made to the study will be applied. To prevent unwanted changes or data loss, please keep this in mind and consider the changes made prior to migrating subjects.
- All conditional actions on the forms will be re-run by the system unless you check the box "Do Not Run Conditional Actions" as shown in #3 below. This includes notifications and edit checks.
3. Click the migrate subjects link. This will not perform any action on its own, but will open the subjects table below
4. Select which subjects to migrate to the target version
5. Choose to bypass conditional actions and/or Include email type conditional actions to run. The common scenario is to not select either of these options.
6. Perform the action of migrated either selected subjects or all subjects