The query summary report provides metrics on how many of the various types of queries exist. Access to this report is dependent on permission being granted in role security.
The query summary is accessible from the Reports menu on both the web and the app.
The following metrics can be assessed from this report:
- Total open queries, split by manual and system
- Total closed queries, spit by manual and system
- Total queries, both open and closed across study
- Total open and closed by site (website only)
- Total open and closed by role across the study (app only)
- Total open and closed by age across the study (app only)
- Total number of CRFs by site to help show site performance alongside the query numbers
On the web:
Note the total metrics provided on the right side.
On the app:
Both reports are exportable to either Excel or PDF. iOS must be exported to the device's TrialKit folder within iCloud, where it can then be accessed on any other device with access to that same iCloud.