Moving fields to another tab on form is done by the following steps:
- First select the fields you want to move to another tab by using the select all or one at time icon in the tool menu.
- Fields to move will be highlighted by the "marching ants" dotted lines.
- Select the "Move to Page" icon as shown below. Once selected, choose proper tab to move fields to. Note. This "Move to Page" icon will only appear if you choose more then one object to move. If moving a single field just copy and paste the field.
- Click on tab to move fields to.
- Fields will copy to exact place (X & Y Coordinates) on form where they are located now.
- Space will appear where previous fields were located on the form the fields were copied from so be sure to format that screen appropriately.