Filter long lists of terms based on several factors. Reference the image below with the list of definitions for each item.
1. Date Window - This is the date window of the Event Date column in the table. This is useful if you wish to look at items from a specific time period.
2. Subject - Enter an exact or partial subject ID to filter for that subject.
3. Match Status - After auto-coding, there are three different match possibilities. Exact, Partial, or Synonym.
4. Search Term - The search term column can be used to filter partial or exact terms from the Search Term column in the table.
For exact searches, just type the term. For partial matches, use a % symbol to represent a wildcard. For example, to search for anything with "headache" in the term, the user would type %headache%. For anything only ending in "ache", the user would type %ache.
5. Form Status - The following possible form statuses exist: Saved with/without errors, Approved, and Validated. The latter two options are the only ones that apply to users who are importing terms from external sources.
6. Site - Filter by the site where each record exists. This may not apply for all users.
7. Uncoded Records Only - Displays only the rows that have not yet been coded.
8. Save Filter - Select this after changing any of the filters to apply the changes.