Web v4.3.2.a - November 6, 2016
Modified on: Mon, 7 Nov, 2016 at 8:02 AM
- We listened! Patient reporting (ePRO) capabilities have been greatly enhanced to collect patient email addresses. This ensures that patients get appropriate study notices and much easier access to login and complete their own forms. Study builders read here how to setup a study for ePRO. Site users read here how to directly notify patients for studies using the ePRO functionality.
- ePRO patients now only need to login using a pin #. No more study ID and password!
- Patient eDiaries have now be accessed on the patient portal website in addition to the ePRO app.
- Sites can directly send custom messages to patient emails and/or mobile apps! Read about it here.
- Importing data via the import utility will now automatically create subjects, as an option. See item #2 on this page for more information.
- Draft records is now an option for exporting in data extract pages.
- Fixed a bug where the record index could be used to complete CRFs beyond the enrollment form when the enrollment form was not yet complete.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.