- Added support for users time zone preferences. This allows edit checks using the current date to reflect the time zone of the user saving the data.
- Partial dates can now be auto-cleared by the clear command similar to other fields.
- Validation error messages on fields now truncate at 60 characters. Users can hover over the message or open the query to view the entire error message if necessary.
- Added support for date/time calculations within conditional actions at both the field and form level.
- Enhanced auto-populating within normalized tables so a page refresh is not required to see the new data. This is especially useful on forms using lab range checks.
- Fixed several annoying little bugs that were transparent to most users.
Web v4.4.1 - April 5, 2017 Print
Modified on: Wed, 5 Apr, 2017 at 7:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.