- Clinical Studio can now be used to set up site payment rules and track payments as a study progresses. Read more here.
- Randomization IDs can be populated within subject forms and used separately from the system-generated subject ID to track each randomized patient. Read more here.
- Inventory lists can now be updated and amended without affecting any existing subjects with assigned items.
- Patient email addresses used in ePRO-enabled studies are now globally hidden across the system except for the eCRF where they are collected. Blinding can be used to hide it within eCRFs.
- Medical coding enhancements:
- Added PT and Drug Name to user view in the coding report.
- Separated ATC codes and corresponding names in the data exports
- Added HLGT to exports
- Added ability to UN-code an item
- Enhanced the interface for up-versioning a dictionary. Flagged items now get highlighted for users to address. Including synonyms.
- Added route and query to synonyms, so specified terms can be auto-coded more closely or queried based on user preference
- Fixed a few bugs
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jun, 2017 at 6:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.