- Added ability to bypass review levels from the Action Item Report. This is an incredibly useful feature to support risk-based monitoring. Read about it here.
- Added the ability to force study users to use "list view" in subject records. This benefits large studies so users do not need to wait for the page to load when attempting to open subjects with many visits and records. Read more about grid view vs list view setting here.
- Removed subject emails from the administrative Site By User Report.
- Randomization allocation tables are no longer copied with study copies.
- Added file upload audit and protections.
- Fixed some bugs on the data export formatting
Web v4.5.1.a - November 15, 2017 Print
Modified on: Wed, 29 Nov, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.