There are multiple option for pulling paper PDF downloads of CRFs which have been entered on subjects.
- Download entire casebooks - all CRFs entered on a subject - from the Subject Manager page
- Download individually selected CRFs from within each subject's records page
- Download study CRFs in bulk, along with queries, audit trails, and history from the PDF export tool
Each of the above are discussed here.
Entire subject casebook options:
There are two options on the Subject Manager subject listing:
1. Download a single PDF file containing all CRFs entered on the corresponding subject
2. Download a zip file folder containing separate files for each CRF entered on the corresponding subject.
Indivdual CRFs can be downloaded from the dropdown view of the scheduled visits table:
All CRFs can be individually accessed from the longitudinal history at the bottom of the same page:
Lastly, multiple subject CRFs with other record details can be downloaded from the PDF export tool. Select the link to read more.