Web 4.5.5.e - February 16th, 2019
- Field blinding support added to audit trail and inventory management.
- Great improvement of speed on Queries report and improved export capabilities for large query libraries.
- Added unique record ID to PDF exports and Payment manager listings as a way to help identify records more closely.
- Many bug fixes and patches.
Web v4.5.5.d - January 21, 2019
- Many enhancements to Product Inventory tracking capabilities, making it more flexible to support any scenario
- Integrated Randomization with Inventory for automatically assigning products to subjects (IWRS).
- Improved speed on Dashboard and Queries reports for large volume studies
- Bug fixes
Web v4.5.5.c - December 3, 2018
- Update to Randomization email message content
- Patches to version migration calculation behavior
- Minor bug fixes
Web v4.5.5.b - November 6, 2018
- Bug Fixes
Web v4.5.5.a - October 22, 2018
- Payment manager now retains visit name identifier once a record is marked 'paid' across study versions
- Double data entry on tables in a form will now display the data once the data is resolved
- Fixed the following bugs:
- FLSV being used on multiple tables in the same record preventing final review
- Resaving a form with a soft review status caused the status to be kicked back to the previous status
- Dashboard metrics updating when site filters are changed.