Web 4.5.6.c - May 4, 2019
- Import Tool: added ability to import partial dates (text data into partial date fields)
- Version Manager: Running version migrations without running edit checks now stamps the migration to every record
- Report Builder: Now fully site-specific. Users will only be able to view and export the data for sites they are a part of
- Bug fix on study closeout/PDF export which was preventing large exports
- Added ability to clear un-allocated items from inventory
- Several bug fixes
Web 4.5.6.b - March 20, 2019
- Significant IWRS enhancements: Automated ordering upon site activation, re-ordering based on site levels, notifications to sites and distributors, and various related reports. Help documentation coming soon.
- Improved data extraction permissions. Only Administrators can create data exports and export all data. Lower roles can be granted access to specific data sets.
- Improvements to blinded forms. User roles who have no view access to specific forms will no longer see a link to click. This makes it more immediately obvious that the form cannot be viewed.
- Monitoring enhancement: The selected number of rows displayed in various tables, such as log form tables, now gets remembered on a per-user basis, along with the page the user was on. When navigating back and forth between the subject's case-book and CRFs, users can pick up right where they left off.
Web 4.5.6.a - February 24, 2019
- Enhanced Query routing logistics. Any RED query is now to the attention of a Site level user. Any GREEN query is to the attention of an Admin level user. This makes it easier for users to understand which queries are waiting on them. Read here for more info.
- Version Control override option in Form Builder.