When you create a new Website Host by registering, and login for the first time, you won't see many tools available from the start.
A study must first be created - and it only takes a minute.
The Study Manager is where studies are created. You can find that here:
Now simply fill in the fields and create your study!
Note: Don't worry about what's entered in these fields for now. They can all be changed at any time.
- Study Name - Add in the Study Name
- Sponsor Name - This is merely a label for your own reference in identifying the study.
- Study Type - Choose either option here. The only difference is that Training Studies have a watermark on every page so users are clear they are not in a live study. After the 60-day trial period, the number of Production (live) studies possible depends on the account subscription level. Study types can easily be changed at any time.
- Create your study! - This will initiate the system to build your new study database.
- Optional: The Download Study Worksheet link is a study worksheet to document your study as its built. This serves as a great tool for study building traceability or sign-offs.
What to do next?