This article will describe how to access any records on scheduled visits.
On the TrialKit mobile app:
- Select the desired visit. Enter an interval date if applicable. Otherwise, the date can be entered on each CRF.
- Select the desired form - The date displayed is either the date on the record (existing records) or the target date for the current interval (new/un-entered records).
- Access Unscheduled visits, dependent on study design
- Access Log Forms - Forms that can be entered at any point in time. Common examples include Adverse Events, Protocol Deviations, and Concomitant Medications
- Open complete longitudinal list of CRFs entered so far for the current subject.
- Tap upper right corner icon to view the status icon legend
On a web browser:
4) Select these icons to open the corresponding form. An icon key can be viewed at the right of the screen. The date displayed for each is the date entered on the form.
The drop down view allows you to focus on one visit/interval at a time. It also allows for faster page loading times on a browser.
1) Select this link to switch back to the grid view, as displayed in the image above.
2) Select a visit to review.
3) Select these icons to open the corresponding form.