Queries are only visible to you if one or more of the following is met:
- You created the query
- The query was deployed to your role, at the study site(s) you belong to.
- You have special permissions to see all queries (My Queries Report)
Queries can exist and be viewed in the following three locations within a subject's records:
|Forms||Automatic or Manual|
Automatic or Manual
Helpful Hint: To view and manage all queries from one location, use My Queries Report.
The images below display the locations listed in the table above.
On a Web Browser:
- Interval Query
- Form Status displaying the presence of at least one form or field query (Open the form for details)
- With the form open, the form query displays on the upper right of the form
- Field Query - These are the most common
On the Mobile App:
- Select here to view a list of any Interval or Form queries
- Select here to view the field query