Queries can easily be managed from one central location called My Queries Report, available on both a browser and the mobile app. Both platforms are described below.
For more information about the queries that you are able to see in this report, read the Queries Overview.
Data Managers and Administrative users can also read these articles on additional query management options, such as creating and closing queries.
Once open, you will see a page similar to the one shown below. Reference the annotations below the image.
Descriptions for above image:
- Link to the Subject's Records page
- Link to the record where the query resides
- User who created the query or "Auto" if it was generated by the system
- Number of messages residing on the query. Select this to open the query window and post query messages or close query.
- Text field to search for a specific subject - Must match the subject profile ID exactly.
- Display only open or closed queries
- Display only Automatic or Manual queries. Automatic queries are generated by the system based on edit checks or missing data.
- Further filter the query status by Open-ATTN:Site, Open-ATTN:Monitor Closed, or Re-opened. Queries to the ATTN of the site are those created either by an Admin level role or by the system (e.g. form error). Queries to the ATTN of the Monitor are those which the site level user has posted a response to.
- Display only Field, Form, or Interval queries
- Display a specific date range of records (Note: this is not the date of the query)
- Not visible to all users, depending on permissions - This will display all queries across the entire study regardless of which site(s) you belong to.
Exporting the list of queries to Excel can be done from both the web and mobile app, but is currently limited to 20,000 rows of data. If more than 20,000 queries exist, applying filters and exporting in batches will be necessary to export all queries.
If the goal is to gather metrics, take a look at the query summary report.