Study Progress Report - This is a site-specific report that will provide a simple to view a color-coded overview of all subjects and the status of the records.This report can also filter by date, so users can easily see all subject records that have been added and/or changed in the specified time window (e.g. Show all records updated in the last 24 hours).
On a web browser:
- Click on Reports>Study Progress Report
- Select the Site Filter to select sites to output.
- Select the Aging Filter for time-frame of output.
- Click the Run Report to execute.
The report will output as follows:
- Name of the report. Includes the name of study with date/time stamp.
- Color-coded key of record status.
- Patient Listing with column headers for each record. Each row is a patient. Each cell is a record/form within a specific visit. The form has two dates if the form has been completed. The top date is the visit date indicated on the record. The bottom date is the date the last transaction occurred (i.e. record last saved, record reviewed, etc). If only one date exists it means it is not yet filled out and date expected is listed.
The color key is partially based on the specific workflow design of the study. These are indicated by an asterisk in the list below. Red, Green, and Yellow are consistent on all studies:
Red - Record has been saved but has errors on the form. (Red X)
Green - Record has been saved with NO errors on the form. (Green Check )
Yellow - Record has an open manual query (Red Icon)
*Light Blue - Record has Monitor review level completed.
*Orange - Record has Data Management review level completed.
*Purple - Record has Investigator review level completed.
*Dark Blue - Data Manager lock has been placed on the form.