Study Progress Report - This is a site-specific report that will provide a simple to view a color-coded overview of all subjects and the status of the records.This report can also filter by date, so users can easily see all subject records that have been added and/or changed in the specified time window (e.g. Show all records updated in the last 24 hours).
On a web browser:
- Click on Reports>Study Progress Report
- Select the Site Filter to select sites to output.
- Select the Aging Filter for time-frame of output.
- Click the Run Report to execute.
The report will output as follows:
- Name of the report. Includes the name of study with date/time stamp.
- Color-coded key of record status.
- Patient Listing with column headers for each record. Each row is a patient record. Each form will two dates if the form has been completed. One for date completed and one for the date the form is expected. If only one date exists it means it is not yet filled out and date expected is listed.
Red - Record has been saved but has errors on the form. (Red X)
Green - Record has been saved with NO errors on the form. (Green Check )
Yellow - Record has an open manual query (Red Icon)
Light Blue - Record has Monitor review level completed.
Orange - Record has Data Management review level completed.
Purple - Record has Investigator review level completed.
Dark Blue - Data Manager lock has been placed on the form.