Site Documents can be accessed from the Site Document Manager, based on appropriate permission. This page is used for the following purposes:
- Collect site-specific data (site documents)
- Set up site requirements to control site enrollment
- Setting the site enrollment goal/threshold
- Defining each site's local labs
Site forms are built using the Form Builder. Once built, they can be set up as one-time collection or as log forms to collect recurring data from sites. Site users who have the permissions to access Site Documents will only see the forms for the site(s) they belong to.
Annotated image below:
1. Access site documents via the links
2. Administrators can optionally define enrollment goals
3. Administrators can set which local lab applies to which sites.
At the bottom of the page, Administrators can also define subject registration rules, whereby certain documents need to meet completion rules before the system will allow that site to register subjects.